Additional pitch count warning

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
PPPadre

Additional pitch count warning

Post by PPPadre » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:40 am

Thank you for the total pitch count warning feature. It really helps me keep my coaches informed so we can protect those young arms.

Another pitch count warning I like to give my coaches is when a pitcher who is struggling exceeds a certain number of pitches in a single inning (our current trigger number is 25-30 pitches in a single inning).

I would find it very helpful if iScore would have an alarm for number of pitches in an inning. Right now after every inning, I have to look at total pitches, add 25, open settings, and reset the pitch count warning to that new number just in case the next inning might be a struggle. Or, once a kid starts to struggle, I can call up the lt inning's pitch total by hitting the "I" button bottom right (another great add, btw - thanks for that) and do the math - hopefully before we've already passed the "trigger number."