In-game pitching information

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Moose

In-game pitching information

Post by Moose » Sat May 18, 2013 6:37 pm

I would like to see strike% and inning pitch count listed next to the ball and strike pitch counter on the game screen. I realize inning pitch count can be found in the "Inning Recap", but it isn't updated until the inning is over and it would be much more convenient to find on the main screen. Also, walks and hits would be a nice addition to the inning recap. Love the new pitch count warning, I wouldn't even mind seeing another level or two added.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: In-game pitching information

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 18, 2013 7:46 pm

We will add your suggestion to our enhancement list, but the space is very limited where those counts are displayed on smaller devices. Out of curiosity, how does the strike % help a scorekeeper keep score? or walks and hits?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Moose

Re: In-game pitching information

Post by Moose » Sun May 19, 2013 4:42 am

I like to provide this information in-game to my manager, who makes pitching decisions. I find strike% useful in monitoring a pitcher's control on a given day, and this information is often provided along with pitch counts at MLB ballparks for the fans. I have had him ask a couple of times how many walks a pitcher had in a inning, and seen him get a little impatient as I had to dig it up. That wouldn't need to be on the game screen, just added to the inning recap.