Player card enhancement suggestion

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
danmcc

Player card enhancement suggestion

Post by danmcc » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:13 pm

1) I would like to make notes regarding a player to refer to during a game. I.E. touch batter, player list comes up, go to player card, add note "chases high". Is there a way to type in info on the flip side of the player card
2) I would like to be able to email the player card individually as opposed to email the entire team stats.

3) I downloaded the new version today and the enhancements are great, Thank you. One issue I noticed is when I touch Player manager, touch a player, touch player card, the first card comes up with name Null, Null. Then if I touch another player then touch player card the name of the previous player comes up on the other players card. If I touch a 3rd player, touch player card then the second player I touched comes up in the 3rd players card.

Thanks,
Dan
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player card enhancement suggestion

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Thank you for the suggestion... we have been planning to add notes to players for quite some time... just has not made it to the top of the priority list yet. Emailing of player cards is also on the list.

Good catch on viewing players from the Player Manager and it showing (null) (null). We have now fixed that for the next version.