Would be great to be able to edit roster names/numbers

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
LittleLeagueMom

Would be great to be able to edit roster names/numbers

Post by LittleLeagueMom » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 am

on the scoring screen...we don't always have time between tournament games to add both names and #'s so I frequently do a quick roster and then try to go back and add missing details between innings. Or I will import all of the possible rosters the day before but still need to add #'s. If I could stay on the scoring screen to add missing info, it would be quicker and I might even be able to do it while scoring an inning...like when the batter comes up to the plate.

BTW, I was asked to use one of your competitor's product recently and that was the only functionality I liked better -- iscore blows them out of the water on every other level!!!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Would be great to be able to edit roster names/numbers

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:56 am

You can edit names / numbers two ways... you can use Misc -> Show Starting Lineup and make # / name changes there. Or on the sub screens, if you tap the edit button to the far right of the player names, it allows you to make name/number changes as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs