iPad Game Start & End Time Editing

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
waymona

iPad Game Start & End Time Editing

Post by waymona » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:40 pm

I recently got an iPad, paid another $10 for the app, and began scoring games. I realized that, on my iPad, I can only edit game start and end times in 5 minute increments. On my iPhone app, I can edit in 1 minute increments. Please adjust this feature on the iPad version. Five minute increments is much too long, especially when you need to have exact start times for time limit games. Thank you!
mprusak

Re: iPad Game Start & End Time Editing

Post by mprusak » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

The scheduled time has no effect on time limit or running time of game. It's not calculated on scheduled time, the running time is calculated from when you start the game in the app.

Is anyone really using your scoring app as the official game time anyway?
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
teamchampion02

Post by teamchampion02 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 pm

I'd like to say I use the clock as the official game time......but I never know when the ump started the clock until after the fact. So umps start when they break the huddle. Others on first warm up pitch. some when they call for the first batter. Why can't we manually adjust the clock just by tapping on it. This way I could ask the ump between innings and then make the adjustment.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm

If you exit out of the scoring screen and manually adjust the start time for the game, the game clock will be updated as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs