Spray Charts

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
djandyo

Spray Charts

Post by djandyo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:36 am

I am reading through this forum and amazed at the great questions, and great responses by FTM...this is truly going to be an incredible application.

Another enhancment I would love to see is the ability to display a spray chart of the batter. Our team keeps paper spray charts of where each of the opposing players has hit the ball. Late in the game, it wouldbe great to be able to tap the player and see a quick view of where he/she hit the ball the last few at bats. Since you record the location of the hit when the ball is in play, hopefully this would not be too difficult to do. Talk about making Iscore a great strategic tool!

Again, thanks for everything you are doing! Great stuff! I have a lot of jealous parents around me when I am keeping score. I often get "Where did that kid hit the ball last time?"
djandyo

Re: Spray Charts

Post by djandyo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:47 am

Nevermind! I just saw it is coming out with the next enhancement. Fantastic work!