Team Manager improvement

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
gingbear

Team Manager improvement

Post by gingbear » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 pm

I have used this program for 3 years and have many teams listed in my Team Manager. I would like to have an alpha short cut like the Player Manager has so I can go to the "M" teams for example without many scrolling swipes. Thank you.
OhioTex

Re: Team Manager improvement

Post by OhioTex » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 am

Sounds like a good idea.

(Had not noticed that inconsistency in user interface in player and team manager ..
I would Add on iOS, also when you Enter team manger you enter into edit mode while in player manager you have to click upper right edit button to reveal red minus buttons. Here again, I would make team manager same as player manager interface )
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 am

We require clicking Edit to be able to delete teams because deleting a team has a much greater impact than deleting a player. We would prefer that people never delete teams (unless it is a test team in which case an extra tap to get into edit mode is something that would not have to be done often).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 pm

@ Support..

I am confused, on the current iPhone version (3.54) I am looking at.... when i click on team manager .. there is not an Edit button.. the + and - icons are immediately available. (may be different on iPad and Android, just have iphone with me at the moment).

I agree the edit button on Player Manager exists and is a great idea for the reasons you mention (not to accidentally delete). Also in player manager is the point of the original poster here, the alhpa index on the right side, Why not on Team Manager too (for long team lists)

just suggestion to add to the longer term improvement list, both the alpha index and edit button in team manager, so it is consistent with player manager.