Emailing stats

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
NoKaOi

Emailing stats

Post by NoKaOi » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 pm

When emailing team stats for a tournament(league) or several tournaments(leagues) combined, there is no indication of what games are being included. The number of games is there, but unless I send a follow up email noting which games are include there is no way for the recipient of the email to tell what games or tournaments(leagues) the stats are from. It would be nice if there was something to state exactly where the stats are from (I.e. leagues)
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Emailing stats

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Are you saying you want us to list the leagues you have selected in the email that gets sent? Keep in mind that the leagues are defined by you, so may not be meaningful to the recipient.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
NoKaOi

Post by NoKaOi » Mon May 07, 2012 2:14 pm

If I am emailing a team member stats from this weekends tournament which is grouped into a league it would be nice to see the games being presented in the cumulative stats. Kinda like the individual player card stats are when emailed.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon May 07, 2012 3:25 pm

The player card stats include each game because that is a row per game making up the total stats for the player.

When emailing the team stats, each row represents a player, and the total of the players are the team total row.

We can not show a "third dimension" in a table that shows the games -- it just does not fit with the way the roll ups work.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
cselich

Post by cselich » Tue May 08, 2012 5:28 am

I think Nok is asking for the email to identify what "league" the stats are for.
NoKaOi

Post by NoKaOi » Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 am

Exactly. Right now it just says "Do Not Reply".