League Sort Option...

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Frank

League Sort Option...

Post by Frank » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 am

This is not a major issue: Now that I have been using Iscore for just over a year, crossing 2 years and 2 season I would like to see a sort option in the League manager. I currently title each tournament a new league to keep stats by tournament/league for both baseball and softball. In order to keep the tournaments simi sorted I use the year 2011 or 2012 and the name of the tournament/league. This works well for grouping the years however the 2012 leagues are at the bottom and after several tournaments (20+) I have to scroll. Would it be possible to have the league manage sort in a manner the 2012 are listed first?

Thanks...awesome product...
Danger

Re: League Sort Option...

Post by Danger » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 am

I will +1 this one.

Maybe do it similarly to the Inactive Players feature, where we can drag older leagues to a "Prior" section. For leagues, of course, I'm assuming they would need to remain active in order for the stats to work properly; but just dropping them down out of the way would be great!
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:39 am

Yep, I'd like a better way to handle this too.

What I do now is put a "z" in front of all my inactive leagues to force them to bottom of list.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
FDT92

Post by FDT92 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 am

+1 (Have a league/tournament start date, user defined, to sort by)

I too have to play renaming games with my leagues. Which leads to a related request. Can we have a league name (what we have now) and a display name (for the team web sites)?

So I have leagues "2012 WHGSA All-Star Firestorm Pool games" and "2012 WHGSA All-Star Firestorm Bracket games".

On the Firestorm's web page, I just want the parents to see "Pool Games" and "Bracket Games".

Having the choice to use the label "League" or "Tournament" would be great too!!
NoKaOi

Post by NoKaOi » Sun May 06, 2012 8:03 am

I have been using a # in front of the tournament name. Which has been working to keep the tournaments ordered chronologically 1-9. The only problem is that when I got to the tenth tournament. The app puts the 10 right after he 1.