Double Plays

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
bbroeker

Double Plays

Post by bbroeker » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 pm

I like the option to do a swipe on OUT and get a double play short cut, HOWEVER the double play options are very limited. It would be nice if under the OUT button, the option for double play would be listed along with pop/fly, etc. Then I would want it to let us CHOOSE the sequence of the double play ourselves. This way we could do a 6-6-3 double play...or some other strange sequence. As it stands now, I have to do a 6-3 ground out and a 6 unassisted tag out to get the fielding stats to record the putouts for defensive stats correctly and then it won't record the DP's right....
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Double Plays

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:45 pm

You can enter any sequences of touches for a double play. You start by tapping Out, Ground Out, touch the full sequence of touches (don't know what 6-6-3 would mean in your example, but you could do any 3 players), then touch Out when it asks about the runner, tap the base, and tap Double Play.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
itdawg

Post by itdawg » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am

So with bases loaded and one out, grounder hit to SS. For the DP, its 6-4-3. But it asks what about the runners originally on 2nd and 3rd... I generally either touch "held up", or "Advanced by Batter", touching "Run not scored" if necessary... Is there a better way?
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Run not scored works, but easiest to enter as a "quick out". Swipe OUT and select 6-4-3 Double Play.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!