Web Site

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
brianpilon

Web Site

Post by brianpilon » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 am

I know you said you were working on a web site so I figured I would start a talk. Any ideas how long till that's submitted? Very excited about that.

You should resubmit 2.0 it lost in apple hell. Maybe 2.1 could be approved faster then 2.0

Brian
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Web Site

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:33 pm

We don't have a release date yet. The good news is it won't require any approvals... as soon as we have it ready, we will just be able to launch it on our own and not have to wait around.

With 2.0, we had a small email exchange with Apple a few days back (commented on it in another thread), so our update is not lost, they are just moving slow as can be on it and we don't know how to speed things up. Their response to emails is measured in days (even though we respond to theirs in minutes), and despite repeated attempts at giving them our phone number or asking for a phone number to call them to get things resolved quickly, we have not had any luck. Most of the time, emails are answered with pre-canned responses (wrote about this in the other thread as well).

Anyway, we are still keeping our fingers crossed it will be any day now.
OhioTex

Re: Web Site

Post by OhioTex » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:31 am

What are the current ideas you all have for v1.0 of web side?