twitter posting

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
nhssoftballfl

twitter posting

Post by nhssoftballfl » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:34 am

Is there going to be an update that allows one to do play by play or at least choose parts of a play I'd like to post to twitter (batter name, #, count, hit location, leave off score each time. etc)? Leave off the parentheses, and the brackets... most "at bats" are under 140 characters. I know because I tweet the plays and if I post after each batter I have yet to reach the max. Currently, it pretty much only gives only the score and names.. which is not what I am looking for.

I paid $9.99 for the app and I think it is awesome and well worth it, I just want one program that can do stats as well as update friends and family about the game on a play by play or semi play by play basis.

thanks
danmcc

Re: twitter posting

Post by danmcc » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 am

Moved from Basketball to baseball forum.

If you have an internet connection at the ballpark you can have family and friend follow the game via iScorecast.
nhssoftballfl

Post by nhssoftballfl » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 am

That is an option and I have given the link to them, which by the way is Great; however, they are not at a computer and do not have phones that run iscorecast or may not want to run iscorecast on their phone due to battery issues on phone. I'm just trying to make everyone happy. If I can't than, oh well :-)

thanks
Camerabry

Post by Camerabry » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 am

Well you can tweet all you want. iscorecast is a heck of a lot better than tweeting though. I'd tell them "oh well" ;)