Hypothetical Team Stats

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
quietman

Hypothetical Team Stats

Post by quietman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:45 am

One of my kids made LL all-stars, so now I am going to help the manager and coaches
with stats as i did during the regular season and TOC.
I have built up a data base of stats for all the players in our league, and have created a new team called All-stars and placed those players on that team.

What I would like to be able to do now is compute a team average and rankings based on the past performance of those players, using my accumulated data, to see where we are before we play a game with the new team. Right now of course there are no stats, as they haven't played, and I didn't see a way to use the players career or season stats to get the new teams averages...

This feature could also be popular with the many "Fantasy" team creators, as a tool to help build a team.

thanks,

john
danmcc

Re: Hypothetical Team Stats

Post by danmcc » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 am

A work around would be to create a fake all star game start it, end it, then input manually the individual season stats in that game. All games after that would build on that data.
quietman

Post by quietman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 am

thanks!

I also would really like to have the "player's card" function have an option for only cumulative (career, season etc.) averages, an option to pick which ones to display, an option to add a uniform number, and an option to add a picture.... And the same for Teams...
Last edited by quietman on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 am

You could manage the data scope using leagues. By turning various leagues on/off you are in control of the data.
There is a great tutorial by OhioTex on league usage pinned at the top of the FAQ forum.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1531" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 am

Players numbers change from season to season and team to team (and heck sometimes even within a team game to game). So that is not on player cards.

If you have an iOS device, you can add a photo to a player, under player manager, then when you email the player card for the player, the photo will be in upper left corner.

you can filter what games or seasons are on the player card, by using leagues.