emailing to a group

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
CoachBob

emailing to a group

Post by CoachBob » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 am

This may already be possible, but could I email to my whole team after the game with one email? Is there a way to use contacts? Send to multiple people at once?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: emailing to a group

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 am

We have integration with contacts and group emails on our list of features we want to include in a future version.

One way to get around this now is if your email provider has any "group" options, you can send an email to that group, and it will be redistributed to everyone in that group. We will be working on built-in support for a future release.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
SharkBait

Re: emailing to a group

Post by SharkBait » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 pm

FTMSupport wrote:We have integration with contacts and group emails on our list of features we want to include in a future version.

One way to get around this now is if your email provider has any "group" options, you can send an email to that group, and it will be redistributed to everyone in that group. We will be working on built-in support for a future release.
I email stats to myself and then have a group I forward them to from my desktop...

But yeah, it would be nice if it was a one step operation from the iphone...