Player number in stats page

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
EricR

Player number in stats page

Post by EricR » Sun May 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Would be nice to have player number in addition to player name on the stats page. My son's team plays a lot of games against individual opponents - and sometimes we just log the player's number and not their name. But then on the stats page we can't tell one from another. So a column for player # would be nice - or you could substitute the player # in place of the name if there is no entry for the name.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player number in stats page

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm

We will add this to our list for future enhancements.

In the meantime, you should be able to set the player names to the player #'s if you want to see the number instead of a name.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
EricR

Post by EricR » Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks. If you set the player's name as his number and leave the number blank, then what shows up on defense? I guess I'd have to set both the name and number as their number.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Yes, would have to set both in that case. We will look to add jersey number as an output column for stats in the future, and then you would not have to do this any more for players that don't have a name entered.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs