Add Leagues

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
wrast

Add Leagues

Post by wrast » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 pm

I need a way to organize groups of teams. My usage scenario is that I score 2 different youth teams that are in 2 different age groups. As it is right now, all of these teams that they play are all mixed in together in one big list in Team Manager. I'd like to see a "League" introduced to group teams (in my case, by age group). I think this would be a good idea as well for people wanting to separate MLB teams from their kid's team too.

I would not try to restrict selection of teams for a game to within a league however. Occasionally a team will "play up" into a higher age group. But I would like to be able to limit the team selection for scoring a game by the league.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Add Leagues

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:46 pm

The concept of leagues is high on our priority list right now. We will be coming out with that in a future release.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
heroes

Post by heroes » Fri May 01, 2009 8:53 pm

I"m not sure if this is related to the league concept you guys are already thinking, and this also maybe something someone already pointed out but I would still chime in.

Our team belong to a few different leagues and also play practice games occasionally.
For cumulative stats, it'd be nice to be able to distinguish between leagues.

I'm assuming that's what you guys are talking about it though.

heroes
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Yes, cumulative stats is a major reason for adding the league capabilities.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs