Templates?

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
sportsdoc

Templates?

Post by sportsdoc » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm

When I am out scouting a game there are many times that I do not have access to the roster or the lineup before the game starts. I have created 2 fake teams named Opponent 1 and Opponent 2 (catchy huh?). I then created 15 players for each team listed as H1-H15 on 1 team and V1-V15 on the other. As the game progresses, I fill in the players uniform number in the lineup as they come to the plate and usually by the 3rd inning or so, i have all of the players numbers (and usually the names and defensive positions by then as well). This works well for scoring, but means that I have to create 2 new fake teams for every game after that and repeat the process.

Is there a way to somehow create a template and then have a "Save As" type of command and name the team I am scoring while preserving my fake team templates?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Templates?

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Great suggestion... we will add it to the list. Others have also suggested a way to just "create generic team" with a single button click. We will add both of these things to our enhancement list.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Phantom Sage

Re: Templates?

Post by Phantom Sage » Mon May 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Love it - second the motion.