Score Sheet

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
SharkBait

Score Sheet

Post by SharkBait » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:44 am

Okay, this would make this program a home run (pun intended...). When the game is over, take everything that happened and make a nice and tidy "score keeper sheet" to print out instead of just the stats. I realize this would be pretty major, but definitely doable IMO.

We're painting a picture for each at bat, so why not use that and reproduce it???

I currently have to keep the books manually and on my iphone because looking at games via score sheets tells you so much more than just raw stats. I keep it on my iphone as well because the stat calculation is certainly nice.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Score Sheet

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:24 am

We are working on this right now as a matter of fact. We are going to be releasing it with the next update (as soon as the current one is approved) along with several other exciting updates (scatter chart and previous at bat results displayed as overlays when batters come to the plate being my personal favorite).

As soon as the current update gets approved, watch for an update in the forums about what is included in the next release.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
SharkBait

Post by SharkBait » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:52 am

FTMSupport wrote:We are working on this right now as a matter of fact. We are going to be releasing it with the next update (as soon as the current one is approved) along with several other exciting updates (scatter chart and previous at bat results displayed as overlays when batters come to the plate being my personal favorite).

As soon as the current update gets approved, watch for an update in the forums about what is included in the next release.
Sweet!

I'll keep an eye out for it. Maybe I can stop keeping score manually... :)
jhud

Post by jhud » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 am

This APP is awesome. I have been able to quickly move through a game while coaching and tracking the game on this app. I am using 1.01.06. When is the next release coming out that will show:
1) Previous at-bat results
2) End of game summary by inning - showing the outs and plays of each inning.
3) Fielding stats
4) Scatter chart - we do this on the app so this seems to be easy to send back as a data point.

Keep up the great work on this!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 am

The new version is likely being posted to the App Store today. We have been working on one last issue for 2 days now, and think we finally have it completed, but are spending today testing it out to be sure.

Watch these forums for the announcement.

The new release does #1, #2, and #4 from your requests below, but fielding stats will not be until the following release. We capture enough info to provide fielding stats, but it was just not the highest priority item for this release based on customer requests.

But the next release will likely be ready as soon as this release is approved by Apple (generally takes about a week).

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs