Import/Export complete team stats by league (future feature requests)

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Afjb

Import/Export complete team stats by league (future feature requests)

Postby Afjb » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi,

Just submitting another request to provide both importing and exporting by league and not just by team. I would love to be able to import stats all at once and not have to do it team by team. The team name could be part of the import/export and hopefully could be parsed out to the appropriate team within a given league. I would like to see if this is possible for all sports, not just baseball.

Thanks,

Tony
OhioTex

Re: Import/Export

Postby OhioTex » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:01 am

hi tony..

I am sure the developers will appreciate the feedback. I know you have been a long time user and seen forum posts across all the iscore products, baseball, basketball, football, soccer lacrosse.

as a third party, my guess is the "League" type enhancements are not high on their priority list for individual scorekeeping apps, the league functions seem to be more a focus of SiPlay subscriptions. I think they are trying to get iscore products at the team level to integrate more with the SiPlay products at the league level.. (just what i glean from the support posts on the forum)

Regards
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Postby FTMSupport » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:35 am

Not sure what you are referring to by exporting and importing league or team stats all at once. Are you talking about the Data Share option where you can transfer games and teams?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Postby OhioTex » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:31 pm

@afjb, correct me if i misspeak

@support, I believe the intent is as follows...

On export, currently you can email a team or game stats in excel (or csv). The request is to
add the ability to email in excel (or csv) a whole 'league' of teams or games in a single email/file.

Additionally the request extends to player stats, add the ability to email in excel (or csv) player stats ( in excel- not pdf format). then add the ability to do that for multiple players at once (semd in a single email/file) player stats (in excel) for a whole team . Lastly, the ability to email in excel for 'all players in a league.

On import,
This is about csv file import, requeat is to add columns for league and team. Allowing multi team import with league assignments in a single cav file import
Afjb

Postby Afjb » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:29 am

Thanks, OhioTex, that is exactly what I am asking. I do realize that the main purpose of the apps is for youth leagues and the like, but I can assure you more and more sports sim players like myself (Strat-O-Matic, APBA, Replay, etc) are using this app, and liking it. I am a frequent promoter of iScore on the Delphi forums whenever someone asks what is being used to score games, regardless of the sport. Being able to take the stats of individual players by league (of course with a column showing what team they are on) would be a HUGE benefit for us.

Thanks,
Tony

Return to “Enhancement Requests [Baseball]”