Create 'Flat Background' Option for 5.x (future.feature.request idea)

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
CoachCarl

Create 'Flat Background' Option for 5.x (future.feature.request idea)

Post by CoachCarl » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 am

Now with 5.0 out some of us (maybe its only me) would like the option of having the app be free of background images and reduce the opaque/transparency presentation stiles on some of the views.

I posted on the 5.0 announcement so I'll not re-hash the subject. The summary is that many of us (I'm an iScore user from just about the initial release and bought both the iphone and ipad versions before the app was universal) score a lot of games and the backgrounds and opaque/transparency effects are distracting when keeping score.

This is especially true for those of us who score games from the dugout while coaching, or use the app to score games for High School and College.

My request is that there is a user setting (like light and dark) where graphics are removed and the opaque/transparency is reduced or removed also.

A huge plus for High School and college would be allowing someone to setup a 'theme' so that colors are based on the school colors (same picker as team colors). Some coaches get a little miffed about the colors thing, and branding would be pretty cool for the scorekeepers and teams.

Not hard to handle in the AppDelegate on iOS and similarly in Android. I'm a developer so I'd be happy to help and test through TestFlight.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Create 'Flat Background' Option for 5.x

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 am

Thank you for the suggestions. We will add the to our list.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs