League stats (from multiple teams at once) (answered, "League Leader", future.feature.request)

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Melindave

League stats (from multiple teams at once) (answered, "League Leader", future.feature.request)

Post by Melindave » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Would like to be able to view "League" stats that look at teams and players from all teams involved in the specific league in order to compare league leaders and standings.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: League stats

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:28 pm

This is something that will likely come from the Sports Illustrated Play platform at some point in the future. A typical scorekeeper on a single device would not have all the games for an entire league to be able to compare league leaders, but the data being aggregated on the SI Play website will make this possible.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Melindave

Post by Melindave » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 pm

That is true for those that use the app to score games they coach for a single team, but some of us use the app to replay seasons on other games such as APBA Baseball.
caseyjames

Post by caseyjames » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:28 pm

I believe that iScore is WELL aware that tabletop gamers use their app but we're not the target demo and therefor, it seems unlikely we'll ever get this feature. Which is a shame, really. I wonder what % of users use this app for actual scoring vs. gaming? I know we are probably in the minority but I have to think there is still a decent chunk. Enough that attention should be paid to us.

That said, still a great product.