Multiple Holds, Saves, Ump Names coach visits (multiple future.feature.request ideas)

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
treydawgmt

Multiple Holds, Saves, Ump Names coach visits (multiple future.feature.request ideas)

Post by treydawgmt » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am

Hello,

I use iScore solely for MLB games, and have come across a few missing features in my opinion, that would work for all levels.

Coach visit to mound - this would be great to track versus the opponent at all levels.
Notating ejection
The ability to record multiple holds, multiple save attempts - and then list the holds and blown saves
Place to record umpires names. (This would be *really* handy for HS coaches who could record umpires names and number for rating purposes, might get me more ratings at the Illinois HS level. Nah, probably not, but I can hope, right? :P )

Just my requests!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: A few requests

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:53 am

Multiple holds and saves is definitely on our list.

Umpire names is also on our list.

With mound visits and ejections, there really are not "stats" around this and our suggestion would be adding a note to the game. All the notes are visible on the Scorecards that are generated as well as being in the player by play listings.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Re: A few requests

Post by Afjb » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:15 pm

+1 for the multiple holds and save attempts. I have had a couple of instances where more than one hold could have been recorded.
That would be a great addition. I would also like to see pinch hits recorded in some capacity, maybe we can indicate when a pinch hitter comes up in some way. Would also like positions shown in the box score.
Thanks!
Tony