Quick Plays Menu for Runners (future.feature.request)

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Cannon

Quick Plays Menu for Runners (future.feature.request)

Post by Cannon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:06 am

Unlike other play entry menus, the Quick Play menu for runners places "out" and "safe" plays together in the same menu. When entering pick offs or pick off attempts, I sometimes find it difficult to differentiate between the two, particularly when there is a runner on 2nd and there are several options available (i.e. Pick off 1-4, 1-6, 2-4, 2-6, Pick off attempt 1-4, 1-6, 2-4, 2-6).

It would be helpful if the pick offs were grouped away from the attempts, or perhaps shaded red/green to allow an easy visual distinction between the "out" and "safe" plays. The shading could also be used in the "In Play" menu to provide a similar visual confirmation that you're in either the "out" or "safe" tab. It can be annoying looking for a play only to realize you're in the wrong tab after looking to the top of the screen.

I've been using the app since 2012 and this is one of the only things I still haven't gotten used to.

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Quick Plays Menu for Runners

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:11 am

Thank you for the suggestions. When we do the next makeover on the design, we will keep your suggestions in mind.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs