Coin Flip Home vs Away and export to Sportsngin

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Cboukal

Coin Flip Home vs Away and export to Sportsngin

Post by Cboukal » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:23 am

We use the "discovery" of games from SportsNgin and then score the games and then export the stats back to our website. From the way I understand how things work I cannot change the home/away on the ipad itself I have to actually delete the game, login to the SportsNgin website and change it and then "discover" the game again. Am I correct that is the only way to do this and still have the export work correctly? This is very difficult to do since a coin flip happens 2 minutes prior to first pitch and I am sitting at a ballfield trying to get things changed on an ipad.

Are you working on a way to sync with SportsNgin better to where I can switch it on the fly in the app and have it update the site? Or at least allow me to change it on my app and score the game. Then I can login to the website after the game and switch the home/away. Then I could export the game once its changed there and have the export not fail?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Coin Flip Home vs Away and export to Sportsngin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 am

This would be something the Sport Ngin folks would have to update. That is not something we have control of. We provide all the data to them even when home/visitor is swapped, so they should be able to update their system to recognize when home/visitor have been swapped.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Cboukal

Re: Coin Flip Home vs Away and export to Sportsngin

Post by Cboukal » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:25 am

Thanks for the information, I have now Emailed them to see what their take is on this. They do this fine with another scoring app so I don't understand why they can't make it work with yours also. I know you've said you have big changes on the horizon for your software, hopefully some of that includes more syncing options and maybe seamless integration with SportsNgin likes others have.