Streamline the Export Process, in general and for max preps (future.feature.request)

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
PPPadre

Streamline the Export Process, in general and for max preps (future.feature.request)

Post by PPPadre » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Is there any way to streamline the Export process so that it doesn't take quite so much time?

I keep about 4 years worth of games on my iPad so that I have all of the spray charts for all of the players that we face during the HS seasons (we have both fall and spring baseball seasons). Since I cannot upload the stats straight from iScore to MaxPreps, I have to "Export" first, then download from the Administrative Website. That's fine, but the longest part of the process is waiting for my iPad to export those four years worth of games for the 127th time. That's usually a 5-10 minute process. Is there any way to make it so that you can just export the most recent game and/or just the games that haven't been exported yet?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Streamline the Export Process

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Unfortunately that is the only process we have for exporting data to MaxPreps at this time. With some of the other integrations (like SI Play) you do not need to do an Export... it just uses the Sync Files that are automatically sent up to the server. At some point in the future we hope to make it so exports are not required for any of the integrations, but we don't have any set timeline for when that might take place.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs