iScoreCast Stopped Mid-Game

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
runningwolful

iScoreCast Stopped Mid-Game

Post by runningwolful » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:09 am

Is there any way that the program could notify you during the game if something happens with the iScoreCast? In our last game, I was told by two viewers that the scoring stopped in the middle of the game, and the rest of the game was not broadcast. I suppose a re-sync would have fixed it, but I had no way of knowing there was a problem. By the way, the complete game was captured and is available for replay without interruption, though.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScoreCast Stopped Mid-Game

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 am

If you are using an iOS device, there is a little "broadcast tower" icon that you can tap to see the status of the iScorecast data being sent to the server. The app will continue trying to re-send the data to the server until it is successful. The only thing that would stop the data from making it is a low quality internet connection.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
runningwolful

Re: iScoreCast Stopped Mid-Game

Post by runningwolful » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:34 am

Thanks. This was at an away game location from which I had not broadcast before; so, not sure about the signal strength. (I use an older iPad with a hot spot.) I will try to remember to monitor the status when there is a break in the action.