sync mlb lineups

pdonley

sync mlb lineups

Post by pdonley » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:13 pm

previously I could discover a game by selecting "Add Game", "Discover Game" then "MLB" and then selecting the desired game from the list of games on the date of interest. After selecting the game and importing, I could select the game in Game Manager and then select "Score Game." At that point, the Home roster would come up with the "Sync" option, which when selected, if done close enough to game time for the lineups too have been submitted, would sync that days lineup to my device. So far this season, I repeatedly receive "Error reading lineup. Official lineup not yet available for game today-check back closer to game time." But I receive this message no matter when I check, before, immediately before, during or after game time. Is this function still useful? Is mob not submitting the lineups? Can I expect to be able to sync to these lineups going forward? (if it matters, I subscribe to the 2021 MLB rosters.)
Canadagoose

Re: sync mlb lineups

Post by Canadagoose » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:02 pm

I would like to know as well as I have not been able to sync lineups the past two days. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,
TS
Canadagoose

Re: sync mlb lineups

Post by Canadagoose » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:11 pm

Hello, anyone home? I still cannot sync the lineups today. Is there a problem with your servers? Do I have to re install the app. What would you suggest?
Regards