Garbled Audio of Iscore Football

john B

Garbled Audio of Iscore Football

Post by john B » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:28 pm

I bought the ISCORE Football for my IPAD and loved it. My friends bought the I-Phone version but when they turned Audio on (I was using I-Scorecast) the announcer would talk about a lot of numbers that didn’t make sense both before he called the play and afterwards (e.g. 273484959n19 Made the Tackle 7291034). It happened on both I-Phones my friends used. Is this a problem in the software or how we set it up? How can I fix this?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Garbled Audio of Iscore Football

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Do you have a link to the iScorecast for the game? We can take a look at it and see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
john B

Post by john B » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Yes. Search Courtland High School and it's the first game that pops up against Mountain View. I just checked and it's still doing it. Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:36 am

It looks like that game has a lot of "unknown players" being given the ball. If you assign actual players on the plays it should say their names instead of their "internal ID numbers".
john B

Post by john B » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:59 am

ok ... got it. Will give it a try and see how it works. It was a scrimmage and i didn't have the players numbers. will let you know how it works out! tx
john B

Post by john B » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:37 am

I tested it and it didn't do any better. I created a test team with names and entered all data for each play...same thing. It looks like the audio reads off the script on the play by play and doesn't understand how to interpret the "black triangle" that precedes the yardage. At the end it sounds like its looking for a stop command. Can you take a look at it again?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:38 am

Ah yes.. we think you are right about the triangle. We will get that fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
john B

Post by john B » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:54 am

See previous post...the black triangles cause the problem, as well as the yard gain information. it reads the words fine but when it encounters these it states a number and/or actually the application script. Need to fix this for it to be useful on iCast.

Are anyother Football users encountering this or is it just me. You can pull up any of the Courtland games (all are test) , turn on Audio, and will experience the problem.
john B

Post by john B » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Thanks...it also does something at the very end...may be related to the yardage statement (e.g. "(15 yards)". Any idea how quickly you'll be able to fix it? season's right around the corner...
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:40 am

This should now be fixed.