Confused about using Leagues for a new season

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
BillsfanCA

Confused about using Leagues for a new season

Post by BillsfanCA » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm starting a new season and I understand what previous posts have said about using leagues but here is my problem:

1.) I want to create a new league and then add new teams but be able to fill the roster with players from my previous year. It only allows me to create new players.
2.) I have gone into league manager an unchecked all previous leagues except for the league I'm using for this season but when I add a new team and click into roster, it only allows for new players.

Please help, I don't want to input hundreds of players again.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Confused about using Leagues for a new season

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Leave the ALL league turned on when creating your new teams and it will let you pick from your old players. So if you have a new league like "Fall 2014", leave that league ON and ALL league ON. Create your teams, and you can add existing players to the team. Then turn off the ALL league when done and you will see only the teams you just created.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs