Filter Stats by league in team website

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
RickM

Filter Stats by league in team website

Post by RickM » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:48 pm

First, The team website capability is incredible.
I would like to be able to filter the team & individual stats by the leagues. Is that possible yet on the website data?

It's a neat function on the iPhone. I export the data fron the iPhone with selected leagues turned off but the Website data shows all games and stats.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Filter Stats by league in team website

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:19 pm

We will add league filtering capabilities on the website very shortly... we already had that one planned. If you have any other ideas for improving the team websites, please let us know.

Thank you.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 am

echo this as a high priority enhancement idea!! Filtering by leagues rocks. !
RickM

Post by RickM » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks for making the default league selection in settings.
However, I would like to select more than one league to show stats for.
Is that possible?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 am

We are going to be making the league a dropdown on the page itself as well if you enable it in Settings. We have not done this yet, but it will mean the website will come up with your default league selected (which can be ALL if you want), and then you can make it so anyone, or only logged in folks, or nobody can select a different league to view.

If you are saying you want to view both League A and League B and the same time, but not League C, then you can create another league on your device called "A and B combined" (or whatever name you want), and make sure the games in A and the games in B are both also in "A and B combined", and then it becomes a selection. You can define as many leagues as you would like, and games can be in any number of leagues as well.
tmccombs

Post by tmccombs » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

If I am understanding this correctly, until league filtering is activated you cannot have 2 (or more) websites configured from the same customer ID (or device)? I guess you could but both sites would show the exact same information? I would like to have sites for 2 teams that I track on the same device, can I do that I guess is what I'm asking?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 pm

You can have multiple team websites configured from a single device. One upload automatically updates all the sites. We have a customer that currently has 5 from a single device, and it is working great.

Each site can have a different league setting if you would like, or they can just use the "All" setting. The sites ALSO filter by the team the site is for, so you would not be getting the same information on the team websites for two different teams.

You could not have 2 websites for the same team however (really wouldn't make sense to do anyway... they would show the same information).

Let us know if you have further questions.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Is the team web site league filter suppose to be fully functional at this time, and able to be done by non passowrd user? If so, help. If not ok,

I have my web site league filter setting, set to "Guest Selectable = Always Allow". ..
i thought that would let john q public filter games or stats by league. Is that the intent? is it suppose to be working?. I can filter my web site stats and games by accessing the settings as an admin, but not by clicking on the League Tab on Games or Stats pages. ..
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:19 pm

We will be adding user selectability of league when you are set for Guest Selectable = Always Allow. We currently do not, but it will be added soon.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 pm

thanks. looking forward to it.