adding players after a game has started

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
vwtharp

adding players after a game has started

Post by vwtharp » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 am

On my first game to score on iscore, I had all my players entered in my roster, but when I got to the game, I found out that the coach had called up some JV players. The game had already started by this time and I could not figure out how to add new players one the game had started.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: adding players after a game has started

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 am

Just go to Misc -> Show Starting Lineup, and you can add any players you would like from there even after the game has started.
brentwalker

Post by brentwalker » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Lineup changes/additions, substitutions are the bain of HS baseball. Get very used to the procedure mentioned by FTM Support. It will become second nature.

Just make sure that you always look at the on-deck person before you finish the current batter. Making the change before the current batter is finished will keep you from just throwing the iPhone on the ground in frustration trying to get caught back up (an almost impossible chore unless you also keep a book).
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 am

AMEN. very well said !
brentwalker wrote: make sure that you always look at the on-deck person before you finish the current batter. Making the change before the current batter is finished will keep you from just throwing the iPhone on the ground in frustration trying to get caught back up (an almost impossible chore unless you also keep a book).
brentwalker

Post by brentwalker » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Just a quick note of Thanks to the FTM team, this process as described above used to cause the app to crash and I would have to relaunch the app. I have the latest version and that seems to have been resolved.

thanks FTM for fixing this issue.

:)