new iphone

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Don Settles

new iphone

Post by Don Settles » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 pm

1st of all....this app is the best!!!! I've been using it for 6 months for my duaghter's travel SB team and the coach loves being able to see stats immediately!!.

However, I was using my wifes iphone because I didn't have one. She is tired of this and has bought me an iphone.

Is there any way to transfer all the date from her phone to my new one? I do not mind at all to purchase a new app for my phone. Just want the stats and info to be on the new phone.

Thanks again for such an awesome app.

Don
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: new iphone

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Yes, we can transfer your data for you. Just do an Export (Options menu, Export) from BOTH devices (this establishes accounts on our servers), then email us at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com with the device ID of both devices (bottom left of Options menu). Tell us which you are transferring from, and which you are transferring to in the email.

We will then move the data on our servers, and you will be able to import the data to your new phone.
sombb

Post by sombb » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi All,

I had an iPhone die recently. Replaced, restored from backup without a problem.

I do notice a new Customer ID when I opened iScore for the first time with the new phone. Do you folks need to assist with a similar data transfer as described above, to insure my records reconcile properly for stats etc.? Thx.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:34 pm

If a restore properly transfered your data then there is nothing more that is required. We have the Export/Import option as a backup in case normal methods fail.
The NY Beers

Post by The NY Beers » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:55 pm

I had my computer's HDD die, so now I'm on a new computer with new iTunes. I've authorized it on the same account that I bought iScoreBaseball with. So does anyone know how I go about re-downloading it without having to re-pay?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 pm

As long as you are using the same email / password to log in to iTunes, you can go to the application in iTunes, click Purchase, and it will recognize that you have already purchased it and ask if you would like to download it again.

This is true of any application you have previously purchased.
The NY Beers

Post by The NY Beers » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Weird... they charged me again when I tried to re-purchase it. I contacted Apple to dispute it and they said that the previous purchase was under another account (they gave me the email address and I had never heard of it). I'll see what they have to say about it, but so far they're not very helpful. I saw that what you said would be true normally because it worked with another app I re-downloaded.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Sorry to hear that NY Beers... email us directly and we'll see if there is some way we can help you out.... send email to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com.

Thank you.
The NY Beers

Post by The NY Beers » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks for trying to help. Hopefully most of the extra money goes to you guys for further development. I have no problem considering this a donation :). Thanks for the speedy support (as always) and continued effort on this great app!