Swap team error

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
cdave

Swap team error

Post by cdave » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 am

I was scoring my sons baseball game last night and must have accidentally swapped teams before plan began. All of the stats are correct, however, the team names are wrong (i.e., it has my son and all of his teammates playing for the other team and vice versa). So I have 2 questions:

1. Is there an easy way to correct this so that the game and team stats reflect the correct teams?

2. Is there a way to print out the pitch by pitch results if I have to go in and rekey the whole game?

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Swap team error

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 am

If you can export your database to us (Options menu, Export) and email us your customer ID (bottom left of Options menu) to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com, we can fix your data. In the email, include which game you have the issue with.

Thank you.
OhioTex

Re: Swap team error

Post by OhioTex » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:45 am

cdave - FTm will fix your game for you , but they did not answer the second question.
cdave wrote:...2. Is there a way to print out the pitch by pitch results if I have to go in and rekey the whole game?.
Short answer is no, there is not currently a way to email out or print your pitch by pitch record.

I believe this feature has been requested before and is on FTM list for future prioritization...