If you have access to the OLD devices Rest assured. All will be ok..
(if you don't have access to your old devices, but have your old device IDs and passwords, all will still be OK , just need to add in a few different steps, post back and will help on that)
However, since you said you could "data share", I assume you have all the devices IDs and Passwords (THAT is HUGE).
What i think you want to do in your situation is "copy" database from aold device to a new device. (e.g. clone your . Freshman Team IPAD, JV Team IPAD, Varsity Team IPAD). Copy will preserve your league settings (something that gets lost in Data Shareing) and " copy" is usually faster and less keystrokes than "Data Share"
Below are step by step instructions on COPY
Also Here is a FAQ on the topic http://iscoresports.com//baseball/kb/fa ... lldata.php
. but below should also cover it
The main key is getting all your devices past and present registered to a common email account under my.iscorecentral.com (aka admin site)
( Tip: for simplicity, while doing this one off administrative work, I would use a single common email and simple password for all devices. Afterwards, you can set a different password on each device once admin work is done.)
A) EACH OLD DEVICE
1) OPTION > EXPORT on each old device (if you can't do this and are comfortable last time you used the device you exported all data - great)
2) Get device ID and password for each old device (device: option > Admin >change password)
(if you do not have old device ID and password, reply back and can look into options to recover based on Team Web site names )
3) Log onto my.iscorecentral.com Using the old device ID and Password from step 2
4) go to Account tab
4) Register the old device to a common email
If already registered to a different email, you can unregister and re register to a common email.
To unregister, click on the red number for the device and select un register, then register on the new page
5) - check your email in box for confirmation email and follow instructions/link to confirm registration and confirm password
* repeat for each old device
B) EACH NEW DEVICE
1) download iscore baseball from app store for each new device
2) Set up admin web site on each new Device ( Device: Option > Admin > change password)
3) Register each new Device to a common email (Device: Option > Register > name and email address)
4) check your email in box for confirmation email and follow instructions/link to confirm registration and confirm password
* repeat for each new device
C) Computer: my.Iscorecentral.com
1) log into http://My.Iscorecentral.com
use the now common email address and password
2) go to account tab
3) click on Manage Data
4) copy database from "old device" to " new device" (follow prompts, and confirmations)
* repeat step 3 and 4 for each Old device
D) EACH NEW DEVICE
1) Option > Import ( transfers the copied database from the admin server to your device).
2) confirm import, YES and restart iscore
* Repeat 1 and 2 for each new device.
E) NEW SEASON
* you will now have an exact copy of what was on the other device (Teams, Players, Games, and Leagues)
* if desired, change passwords on each device (Option > Admin > Change password)
* Start to set up your new season. ...