Kindle Fire HD ?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Rparazine

Kindle Fire HD ?

Post by Rparazine » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm

I've been using an iPad the last couple of seasons and decided to try iscore on my kindle fire hd. I can't figure out how to rotate the screen to landscape mode, or if it's even possible.
OhioTex

Re: Kindle Fire HD ?

Post by OhioTex » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm

It is possible... Here is a forum thread with a screen shot of iScore on kindle fire 7.0inch in landscape mode and in light skin...
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7094&p=31347&hilit=Kindle#p31347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unfortunately, I do not have one to help on rotation.. But looks like possible

There is only one version for Android and it will optimize itself for the size of the device. From the Options screen, there is a setting where you can force the display to the Small or Large mode if the device supports i
Last edited by OhioTex on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Only the main scoring screen displays in Landscape mode. The "manager" screens are portrait only.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Rparazine

Post by Rparazine » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:39 am

How do I get the scoring screen to landscape? I can't figure it out. Also, how do I change to the light background?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 am

To get to Landscape mode on Kindle Fire, just rotate the device to Landscape mode while on the scoring screen. If this is not working, it means you have rotations locked. To unlock rotations, tap the little "gear" icon at the top of the kindle, and in the upper left there will be a rotation locked/unlocked option.

To change to the light background, from the main scoring screen, tap the Gear icon in iScore in the bottom right corner, then set the "Skin" option to Light.
Rparazine

Post by Rparazine » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:23 am

Not sure what the problem is but I had already tried the lock / unlock and that doesn't work. Also from the scoring screen I don't have a gear icon on the screen, so I have no way to change the skin color. Any other ideas?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Maybe you have iScore set for "small screen" mode. Go to the Options item from the main menu in iScore, and make sure "Screen Mode" is set to "Large", then try going into the scoring screen again.
Rparazine

Post by Rparazine » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:24 pm

When I go to options my choices are: add ons, I-scorecast, twittercast, admin website, data sharing, and credits. I have an export and import button on the bottom along with my Custer id. I don't see screen mode any where.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:14 pm

It sounds like you may be running an older version of iScore. What version does it say on the title screen in the bottom left corner?
Rparazine

Post by Rparazine » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:32 pm

The version I have is V3.50.530. I just downloaded it yesterday.