Scorecard

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
pdavis022

Scorecard

Post by pdavis022 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm

I have 4 games on my team website and all have the scorecard link (I have emailed the scorecard to myself and to the "web"). When I click on the link, the scorecard pdf downloads, but when it opens it is blank and I get an error saying there is a problem with the pdf file and to contact the creator. The scorecard in my email is fine, and I've sent it for every game multiple times to see if it would work. I've read a few topics about the server issue recently but haven't seen comments about the scorecard not opening.

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Scorecard

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

If you can email us at support@iscoresports.com with the URL of your website and which game you can not view a PDF for, we can take a look.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:47 am

( support, when resolved, please post a note back to community to let us know what the resolution of this one was. If it was systematic or one off issue. - it sounded very odd)
Vic

Post by Vic » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 am

I have the same problem with a game I scored last night. When I email the link the Scorecard.pdf is fine. If I try to open it or save it from the website it errors out with the same message.

- Vic
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:43 am

Try re-emailing yourself the results of the game. We made a change late last night that fixed the issue with the scorecards not showing correctly on websites when they are coming from Android devices. It does require you to email your game again so the server can grab a new copy of the Scorecard.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Vic

Post by Vic » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 am

That fixed it for me. Thanks!

- Vic
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 pm

glad it worked