Iscorecast - iPad

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
RPTB

Iscorecast - iPad

Post by RPTB » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Here's the skinny...

I used the Old iPad (1st Gen, 3G) all year, 55 games. At the end of the season, we upgraded to the "New" iPad and transferred the data plan to the new iPad.

For the short fall season (10 games) we have a revamped team and are scoring the games on the old iPad with no cellular reception.

My question.....is their a way to view these fall games on iScorecast by "exporting" the data on the WiFi when we get home?? because it doesn't seem to be working.

I've checked the "Data Sync" area, and all games seem to be synch'd.
when I visit our iScorecast link, our game is listed with the correct final score, but when I select the game to view....there isn't any info...with a 0-0 score. Nothing happens when I select "replay" to watch the game.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as one of our players has a father with the Pirates, and he would love to watch his son's games....

THANKS!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Iscorecast - iPad

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Go to Game Manager, select the Game, and select the "i-ScoreCast Synchronize" option to send the iScorecast data to the server.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Re: Iscorecast - iPad

Post by OhioTex » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 am

steps for clarity..
scoring game on old i w/ no internet connectivity
when home w/ interment connectivity on old iPad option > Export
on new iPad, option data sharing > get from web data base.
new iPad option export,
If you have option synchronization enabled on new iPad, the game score cast will get synchronized, or you can accelerate it with game manager > game > score cast synchronize