Deleting a game?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
tabewhite

Deleting a game?

Post by tabewhite » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:52 am

I know that this answer must be right in front of me, but I can't see it! I downloaded the app this morning and created a sample game to play with. I want to delete it before game time this afternoon and CANNOT see how/where to do it. The tutorial video had a button that doesn't exist on the current version.
THANKS!
monarchstats

Re: Deleting a game?

Post by monarchstats » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 am

How do I delete a game?

On iPhone, iPod, or iPad, go to Game Manager, select the game, then select the Trash Can icon in the bottom right corner to delete the game
On Android, we followed the conventions of that platform for deleting items from lists. Go to Game Manager, press and hold the row with the game you want to delete, and a context menu will appear with the option to delete the game

NOTE: Deleting a game will also delete all statistics for that game from your device so be sure that is what you want to do.

If you want to delete the game from the iScorecast servers, see this link: Delete Game from iScorecast Server

If you have a Team Website and/or want to update your Admin Website, be sure to do an Options -> Export after deleting the game to send your data up to the iScore servers.