How to score an appeal

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
hootster64

How to score an appeal

Post by hootster64 » Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 pm

I had a play today happen that I didn't know how to score. Bases loaded, batter was walked. Runner on third came home, but our catcher got the ball back from the pitcher to appeal the runner not touching home plate. Runner was called out. I scored it an out before ball four on a steal, so that the out was recorded, but what would have been correct way to score? I couldn't find anything under miscellaneous.
clmazin

Re: How to score an appeal

Post by clmazin » Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 am

On "what happened to the runner at 3rd?" I'd log him as out, missed base.
SnackShop

Post by SnackShop » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 am

Does it ask that on bases loaded ball 4? I thought it just advanced everyone and moved onto next batter.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 am

You should be able to edit the out on steal to out on missed base. A walk will not ask what happened to runners, so you would have to tap the runner on third prior to putting in the ball 4 to mark the runner on third as out when bases are loaded. It may mean you have to Undo the ball 4 and record the out, then re-enter the ball 4. It should not be too bad because the appeal takes time so you can undo and do the scoring during that time. Then of course you will have the ensuing argument from the coach of the team on offense which will give even more time to make this correction. :)
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Gamer mom

Post by Gamer mom » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 pm

LOL @ FTM! :)