What am I doing wrong(Scorecast)?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
spyder23

What am I doing wrong(Scorecast)?

Post by spyder23 » Mon May 21, 2012 11:57 am

-I have Scorecast enabled every game in the options menu. (I double check this)
-I have an internet connection(a good one) every time.

But getting Iscorecast to score my game live as I record it is hit or miss, and mostly miss. I've probably scored now 20 games, but only maybe 4 or 5 of those have updated it live as I played it(which is what I want it to do).

My first few games worked fine, then for some reason, it suddenly stopped. I like to score old Strat O Matic games, but it's getting frustrating that I can't get it to work properly. What usually ends up happening is I have to score the game, then go back in and Synchronize scorecast so it uploads so others can view the game. But that's not what I want it to do. I want it to score live because some people like to follow my games live but now they can't.

Please help. What am I doing wrong?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: What am I doing wrong(Scorecast)?

Post by FTMSupport » Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm

If you can email us your Customer ID to support@iscoresports.com and let us know an example of a game that is on your device that is not on the iScorecast server, we can take a look. Are you scoring these games from the same location (i.e. using the same network), or is it possible different networks have had different reliability while you are scoring? If you could just include any extra details you can in the email, that will help us check into your situation.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs