Iscorecast question

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
cchristopher

Iscorecast question

Post by cchristopher » Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Iscorecast question. I have recently started broadcasting games over Iscorecast. it has worked great except in a recent game I put our team in as a guest before the coin flip. After we won the toss and elected to be the home team, I was unable to change us from Visitors to home and it change on the iscorecast. I swapped the teams on my ipad so what I was seeing was correct but it did not update to the cast that was being broadcast. When we were in the field it was showing us hitting. Is there a solution to change the home/visitors on the isorecast as it is on the app itself?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Iscorecast question

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 16, 2012 1:28 pm

If you use the swap home/visitor, you need to go back to the Game Info screen and press the "i-ScoreCast Syncrhonize" option to force that change up to the iScorecast server as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
cchristopher

Post by cchristopher » Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 pm

I tried doing that before but it says no game data " You do not need to do an iScorecast Synchronize until you you have actually scored the game. Even then, it is only required if you did not have iscorecast enabled during the game, or if you had internet issues while scoring the game."
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Ah, right. You will have to enter at least one pitch before doing the iScorecast Synchronize. You can enter a pitch, do the iScorecast Synchronize, then undo the pitch if you have time prior to the actual first pitch.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs