Stats - Team stats on app vs web site.

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
ChuckF14

Stats - Team stats on app vs web site.

Post by ChuckF14 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:50 am

When I open the app and go to team manager and open my team. I use the team stats button, which opens the team stats. Most of the stats match our team web site.

One player has about 14 more games and 40 more at bats on the team stats on the team manager then she has on the team web site. I believe that the web site is correct.

I have gone thru the games and made sure the the correct leauges were chosen for the games and the player. But can't figure out why the differance.

I have two teams that I keep for, high school and summer team. This is for the high school. I have two players that play on both teams. The problem is with one of them for the high school league.

I was going to use the recalc button, but pass on that afraid I could lose all the info.

Not sure what else to look at it.

Thanks,

Chuck
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Stats - Team stats on app vs web site.

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 am

If you can email us your Customer ID (found on Options screen) and the URL of your team website and tell us which player and stat is not matching for you, we can take a look at your data. Send the email to support@iscoresports.com.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ChuckF14

Re: Stats - Team stats on app vs web site.

Post by ChuckF14 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:04 am

just did thanks