Calendar Problems

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
LittleLeagueMom

Calendar Problems

Post by LittleLeagueMom » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 am

I am using the calendar function provided through the website and I have trouble editing certain calendar events. When I click on some of them in the box to the right, the info populates in the boxes on the left so I can edit, but most of the time it does nothing. I have this problem in both Google Chrome 18.01 and IE 7.0.5. Any ideas?

I have to say, the calendar function on the website is the only thing I find really disappointing in the entire iScore product...would be great to see major improvements.

BTW, I tried the embedded Google calendar option but I didn't want it to be public and my families couldn't see the calendar without first logging into Google calendar. Would really like a calendar that people can subscribe to so items would automatically feed to their personal outlook or other calendar programs.

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Calendar Problems

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:48 am

If you can email us at support@iscoresports.com with the URL of your team website, and which event you are trying to edit, we can take a look to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
LittleLeagueMom

Post by LittleLeagueMom » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am

I sent email on Tuesday and still no response and still not working properly. Please advise....sending 2nd copy of email now.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 pm

We are looking into it and will respond to your email. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs