stats question

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
HolyRomanEmperor

stats question

Post by HolyRomanEmperor » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 am

We have scored a few dozen games in the app so far, and I would like to compile the stats in Excel to make my own leaderboards. Is there a way to do a bulk email of the cumulative stats by player, or do I have to do each game individually?

In other words, can I have emailed to me a single csv file that has a list of all players (and what team they play for) and their cumulative stats up to this point in the season? I am hoping I do not have to export each individual game and then cut-and-paste all those files together by hand.

Thanks.
HolyRomanEmperor

Re: stats question

Post by HolyRomanEmperor » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 am

Oops - one mor equick additional question: Is there any way to save a few preset lineups to make it faster to get games going? For example, I would like to create a "vs LH" and "vs RH" pre-defined lineup for each team in the league. Then when i am setting the lineups for a game I could either pick one of these predefined lineups, or create a new one on the fly via the standard interface? It would just save some time getting a game set up if the team happens to reuse a small handful of lineups over and over.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: stats question

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am

If you email the team stats report, it will include a CSV and an Excel for cumulative stats for each player on the team.

No, you can not have multiple pre-set lineups. Whatever is in the Roster becomes the lineup for any new games created, so you should put the most common lineup in the Team Roster.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs