Lost data

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
jcbeckman

Re: Lost data

Post by jcbeckman » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:38 am

You have to do more than sync. You have to do a Restore. If you have any backups, you will see them in iTunes. Go to Preferences and Devices. If there are backups listed, then you should plug in your device, right click on it, and select "Restore from Backup".
Donnie

Post by Donnie » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 am

Can you tell me where I can find my old customer ID number?
Donnie

Post by Donnie » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 am

Thank you for the information. I will try that tonight.
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 am

Donnie wrote:Can you tell me where I can find my old customer ID number?
I was wondering about this too.

FTM - how can a user (even it requires your help) find their user ID if a device is lost, stolen or broken to the point where it cant be used? Is there anything in the game information emails that would indicate the user ID? Or, if they sent you one of these emails, would you be able to use it to track back to the ID?

Has any thought been given to using a registration process where a user creates their own ID and then can associate this ID to multiple devices as well as password retrieval, etc?
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 am

If you email us with an email address you have sent stats to from iScore before, we can usually find the old customer ID.

We will never allow multiple devices to share an ID as that would mean an export from each of the devices would overwrite the data from the other. We tie the customer ID to the harder device ID so that there is no barrier to someone to begin scoring. We also depend on it being exactly 10 characters so allowing people to register their own would be difficult.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs