Pitching substitution

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Chris

Pitching substitution

Post by Chris » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 pm

I just scored my first game so I was a little pressed for time as I did different things.

I outputed the info and emailed the game results to myself where I noticed that our pitcher who pitched the first two innings was only credited with 1 inning pitched and another pitcher used later was credited with 2 innings pitched when he only pitched one inning. How can I review and fix this?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pitching substitution

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Currently, the only way to edit a game is during the scoring. We have Undo/Redo capability during scoring, so you can undo a few steps, and make corrections. But after a game has been completed, you can not go back and alter the scoring.

We have post game editing as an enhancement request for a future release.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Chris

Post by Chris » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Sorry... I have just reviewed the game more throughly. iScore correctly notes that our team lost the game 2-0 (bummer!). I have noticed that none of our pitchers have any runs given up or earned runs in their pitching stats (both runs were earned). And none of our opponent's players have any runs scored noted in their hitting stats.

How can this be?

I just exported my data if you'd like to take a look.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Yes, we would like to take a look. Can you send us an email at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false with the name of one of the teams in your database or the name of a game so we can be sure we are looking at the right data? Then we can email you back with our findings.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs