Moving rosters

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
coach1

Moving rosters

Post by coach1 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 am

Our high school team dresses all players for varsity and jv games as does most of our opponents. I have a jv and varsity league set up to keep the stats seperate. Once I have entered the visiting teams roster into the varsity league is there a way to quickly have it available when the jv game starts. I havent found a way to do it so i have been setting up the game with quick roster and re-entering the starting lineup and roster between games. Sometime there isnt much time to do this as coaches dont get in any hurry to give me their lineup.
mprusak

Re: Moving rosters

Post by mprusak » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 am

Not 100% certain I understand the question, but...

If you assign players to JV league, and other players to Var league, if you have both leagues selected when creating game, players from both leagues will be available to select from when creating the roster.

A game can be assigned to any number of leagues.
Players can be assigned to any number of leagues.
Teams can be assigned to any number of leagues.

They need not all be the same...which ones are currently turned on will determine which are available to see.

Sorry if I misunderstood, but hope this helps some...
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
coach1

Post by coach1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:33 am

Sort of. I was aware that I could pick them from the player list. I was trying to come up with a way once they were there and marked in the JV list the roster would automatically populate when I changed from the previous (varsity) game. Now what I get is a quick roster and I have to go in add players indvidually.

Just lazy I guess. Thanks for your response!
Gamer mom

Post by Gamer mom » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 am

Couldn't you just use the full roster for both games and then go back to the varsity players and mark them as out, as in not playing, and not batting for he JV game. All stats could be filtered by leagues.