Pitching order on statsheet

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
letsgorays

Pitching order on statsheet

Post by letsgorays » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Hello!

I just scored my first game and everything was amazing, but when I finished the pitchers on the stat sheet were in alphabetical order, not in order of pitching in the game. Did I do something wrong to make that happen?

Also, I filled out the team with the entire roster, and so after the game the players who did not participate in the game (no ABs) were all on the statsheet and made it look a little messy. Is there a way to keep players who didn't play off the stat sheet, or do I have to add players to the roster as they show up in the game?

Help a noob out? :)

Again, fantastic app. So much fun!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pitching order on statsheet

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Starting with version 2.0 (still hoping for approval any day now - was submitted to Apple on July 15th), pitchers will show in the order they first appeared in the game. With the current version (1.65), they appear in the order they were added to the roster.

If you want players that did not play to not show up on the stats, they would have to be removed from the Lineup (not the roster). In a future version, we will be adding preferences, and this would be something we can add as a preference (whether to show players that did not play in the stats listing for the game or not). There are many people that want to see all players whether they actually entered the game or not so that you have a snapshot of who was at the game.

Thank you.