Stats

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Bob Jarrett

Stats

Post by Bob Jarrett » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

We just played a 4 game tournament this weekend and only 2 of 11 players stats are available for all four games. Some players only have stats for 1 game, some have stats for 2 games and some have stats for only 3 games. All players played all four games and they are all in the same league. How do I get stats for all four games to show on the players card?
danmcc

Re: Stats

Post by danmcc » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Welcome to the forum.
We may need a little more information as to how you set things up.
First I suggest you turn on the ALL league and see what shows up statistically. Then look at the player manager to see if you have multiple instances of the same player.
Did you set up the roster in the team manager or did you set the roster/lineup in the first game you set up?
If you set it up in the game did you misc: copy lineup back to roster?
Bob Jarrett

Post by Bob Jarrett » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Ok, I turned on All leagues and I do have multiple instances of the same players.
I set up the roster in team manager.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 pm

You should go to Player Manager and merge duplicate players back into a single player. After you have merged duplicate players back into single players, go to Team Manager, and select your team, and make sure all the players are listed in the roster for the team. If not, add the missing players by selecting them from your list of players.

Then run stats for the team and you should see the correct cumulative stats.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Bob Jarrett

Post by Bob Jarrett » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Tried it and I got a message the " you cannot merge a player with himself, this will have no effect". I also check team manager and I have duplicate teams. Tried to merge the same team from the left to the same team on the right and received the same message as the player merge.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

This means you are selecting the exact same player and team in both lists. In the right list, select the player or team one lower in the list than the one you select in the left list.
Bob Jarrett

Post by Bob Jarrett » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks, now I know how to merge players and teams. After merging duplicate players and team, I still have players where there are no stats recorded for all 4 games from this weekend. Any other suggestions?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Go to Team Manager, select your team, select Roster, and make sure all the players are listed on the Team Roster. If not, add the missing players and they will then show the games played when you view Team Stats.
Bob Jarrett

Post by Bob Jarrett » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 pm

I went to team manager and checked the roster. I do have all players listed. In fact I have one Player listed twice, so I went back to merge this player, but he's only listed once and I could not merge him into one player. can this be corrected? In game manager I went back to check the four games that were played last weekend and the stats are there with the players name, but there is still games that do not show up under team manager/roster/player stats. Can I try anything speed?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:16 pm

If you do an Options -> Export from within iScore and email us your customer ID (found on Options screen in iScore) to support@iscoresports.com and let us know which team you are viewing stats for and which player(s) are not showing stats, we can take a look at your data.

Have you deleted any teams or players from your device? We will see this when you export the data. Deleting players or teams will cause the stats not to show.