Email of Stats for Both teams

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
kentuckybombers

Email of Stats for Both teams

Post by kentuckybombers » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm

As I completed the input of this weekends first game, which I found simplistic as compared to other programs, and was taken to the GAME OVER screen I tapped the VIEW STATS button and was taken to the HOME STATS page. When I attempt to switch to our team VISITORS the app drops me to the app home screen and won't allow me to view our teams stats.
My question is "How do we toggle between VISITOR and HOME STATS safely. I can't even view the overall stats for the team from here. Please advise and thank you for the app. Your are very close to perfect here.
I have 3 travel teams from 9U to 11U and will process over 170 games through here by the end of July and will help with all issues as this stands to be a great addition to the game!!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Email of Stats for Both teams

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 pm

It sounds like you are trying to toggle correctly. Just out of curiosity, can you send an email to yourself when on the stats screen for the home team? (Requires connectivity... so if you are using an iPod Touch, be sure you are connected to WiFi). The email should contain stats for both teams.

If that does not work, please email us directly at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, and we can have you use the Export functionality to send us your data and we can see what is going on.

We did find a defect in the software that can on occassion corrupt some data. This defect is fixed with the upcoming release (submitted to App Store on 3/30, just awaiting Apple's approval). If you email us directly, we will likely be able to fix this corruption for you.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
kentuckybombers

Post by kentuckybombers » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:00 am

No sir it won't email to me. I am set up on wifi in my home; however, I hope to be able to toggle between the HOME and VISITORS screen on site at the ball field to review each players stats as the tournaments continue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have 9 games this weekend and I am excited about finally laying the old book down!!

I do have a possible thought for upgrades. As the opposing team comes up to bat it is always nice to refer to previous games against them and see where their players hit with consistency to prepare our players. Would it be possible to have an "X" or a dot appear when the player approaches the plate as to where they have hit previously. Only about the previous 5 or so at bats would be needed. Just a thought and may already have the ability to track this and I simply am still learning.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:47 am

It sounds like you may have been hit with one of the existing bugs on that particular game. If it is something you would really like to recover for this game, send us an email at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false and we can work directly with you using the export/import functionality to fix your database.

For most games, you will be able to toggle between the HOME and VISITORS screen just by clicking the toggle during the game. The bug that you were effected by is fixed in the next release, and only happens sporadically.

Great idea about showing previous hit locations. We have showing "scatter charts" on our list, but actually showing it as each batter comes up is a very good idea. We will likely add this to our next release. We will actually be able to show all the "lines" you drew for previous at bats as a "semi-transparent overlay" right on the field.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs